September 27 Time Trials, Eagles Canyon Raceway 1.65 CCW
There will be no Track Experience (TE) at this event due to the Texas COVID-19 mandates. Masks must be worn onsite at this event and social distancing must be practiced. No spectators at this event.
This event is Time Trial only.
- The Time Trials (TT) element is a timed event (SCCA level 2 Track Event), with the option to participate in the 2019 Time Trials Championship Series.
- Driver qualification for Time Trials will be as follows:
- Hold a current SCCA Competition license, or a history of tracking events with SCCA or SCCA recognized organizations such as PCA, NASA, CHIN, BMW, PBOC, etc; or
- Hold a current SCCA PDX License; or
- Hold an SCCA PDX log book that indicates the ability to 'solo' and has successfully completed at least 3 SCCA PDX events; or
- Has been approved to drive solo by any of the following HPDE schools: Apex, Drivers Edge, Chinn, Eagles Canyon, Texas World, Edge Addicts.
- Receive an entry waiver from the Event Chief Driving Instructor.